Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Some reasons why I love The Trouser

1. When I am too tired to cook and he's home late (like last night), he'll bring me Subway for dinner.

2. He'll unwrap my sub and put it on a plate, so it looks like he made it.

3. When I am too tired to pick up after myself, he'll do it for me.

4. Usually he won't even mention it, but if he does it is not in a mean or lecturing kind of way.

5. He looks extra-cute when he gets all serious with his glasses on.

6. He makes the most delicious Indian food that is not made by an actual Indian person.

7. He is very good at finding and buying the most delicious Indian food that is made by actual Indians.

8. He is great at painting toenails.

9. He is usually available to moan to on Messenger.

10. He is also usually available to moan to in person or on the phone, too.

11. He gives great hugs (I can't go into any more salacious details - I'd blush!).

12. He will read by torchlight when I am falling asleep, even though a lamp wouldn't bother me.

13. He is the cutest boy in the whole world.

2 Comments:

Blogger LK said...

Wow! He's a keeper.

5:33 pm  
Blogger Frances said...

Definitely a keeper. The bit about the Sub would definitely win me over.

12:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home