Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Celebrating milestones

There have been several important milestones in the Touser-Skirt household recently.

(Incidentally, remember when it was the coolest thing to wear a short skirt over your trousers? Ahh I loved those heady, crazy days. It is not entirely strange, then, that I am short (i.e. a short skirt) and that I think The Trouser and I are such a good match.)

First milestone: we voluntarily went for a walk with a friend. It was FUN!

Second milestone: I finally bought a great pair of shoes from #1 Shoe Warehouse, as was my dream - $19.95, beautiful, leather inside and out. (Memo to self: must get more exciting dreams!)

Third milestone: my baby brother, whose birth I remember, and who was "my" baby, graduated from University.

I'm a bit pressed for time to describe the celebrations, but yakitori was involved on the last occasion - and it was GOOD.

3 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:05 pm  
Blogger Violet said...

Did you know that you can actually buy trousers with short skirt attached? I saw the 10-yr-old daughter of one of my ex-workmates wear one, and it looked really cute on her.

6:05 pm  
Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I once brought a date home (news enough really) and she was appalled that I had fifteen pair of shoes in my closet.
I was equally appalled when she told me she only had three books.
There was no lovin' to be had.

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home