Thursday, April 07, 2005

An email to The Trouser

I *was* going to email The Trouser before I left work, but I decided I should post my email here instead.

Although we Messenge (use MSN Messenger) each other all day long, we still like to email. If we weren't both in open-plan offices, we'd probably call each other a lot more too. And he still likes to read my blog, bless him!

Anyway, since I have been thinking about how different we are when we are with different people, I thought it would be ok to be brave and show people how I am when it's just The Trouser and me together. My email - uncensored and unedited, in its original state before I decided to post it here - is below.

Dear darling,

I'm sorry you won't be home till late tonight. I know you'd rather not go mini-golfing with your workmates.

While you are gone I plan to do some knitting and watch trashy TV. I promise to make myself some sort of dinner before I get too hungry. However, I can't promise that my dinner will have any nutritional value.

On the weekend, would you like to sleep in and then have brunch?

Love,

Me

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

An no mention of nooky...

6:49 pm  
Blogger The Skirt said...

(blush) I'm still trying to get him to add a post of his own - if I mentioned nookie it might scare him off!

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home