Friday, April 29, 2005

Bad days and big ups

I was going to whinge just a little about how I have the sniffles, and how too much sugar-laden morning tea has made my tummy a bit sore, and how I've barely seen The Trouser since we've had an unanticipated highly social period.

But then I read through my "regular blogs", and realised that sometimes, other people are having a crappier time than I am, really.

So instead of my moaning, how about "big ups" instead, to:

- Parents who love and care for their kids (especially when the kids are being difficult).

- People who are brave enough to put pictures of themselves on their blogs.

- People who have crappy days and get up the next morning determined to have a better day.

- The person who invented aloe vera tissues.

- The Trouser, for being the sweetest thing in the whole world, and not getting mad that I almost always fall asleep first.

- My friend out there (you know who you are) who is having a shit time, but still has time for other people, and doesn't laugh at me for eating breakfast foods at lunchtime.


And ups to you, gentle reader (love Miss Manners!), for reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

I too am extremely grateful for the invention of aloe vera tissues. In fact, I'm going to have to get to the supermarket and get another two boxes of the stuff because my nose has been really indulging in it recently.

11:07 am  
Blogger LK said...

That is quite cool, and thanks for the tip about after crappy days you wake up determined to have a good day. I'm going to try that one tomorrow morning.

4:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home