Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Survivor

That's right, I survived.

I'm a bit pushed for time at the moment, but the salient points are:

- A hoiday with your family is not very relaxing.

- Especially when your dad keeps syaing "Let's all be relaxed and casual", then tries to organise the hell out of everyone.

- It was warm but it rained a lot.

- 5 stars my arse.

- Bland food and moderate to mediocre service.

- She was beautiful, kind, and considerate, and not showed not a whit of bridezilla-ness.

- I did no knitting at all, and I didn't die.

- You need a few extra "emergency" books for rainy days.

- A small chameleon behind your toilet cistern might put you off initially, but you will end up naming and looking for it affectionately. Oh, and not telling the maintenance staff because you defend its right to live.

More later, including the view from our room :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a cambodian girl who walk 3 kilometers every other day just to get internet acces. sometimes i have to pay the internet owner with sex, but believ me, reading blogs like yours make me happy enugh to keep on doing it. thanks for the joyful moments you bring to my life, no matter how sad this is when i have to work 17 hours a day cleaning bathrooms. i know that your life will always make me smile.

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home