Monday, May 22, 2006

Bribery and corruption

(or why I love The Trouser.)

The Trouser had to work all weekend long. So while I shopped (grand total: one belt, one headband (yes, they're back, and they suit me), one dress ($19.95, what a steal!), 5 pairs of tights, one singlet), he worked.

I did laundry. He worked. Briefly, I knitted while he worked.

You get the general picture.

What we didn't do was finalise our invitation list for the wedding, or, if you prefer (and I don't think I do, but what the hell) - The Blessed Event.

So tonight, he's bribed me. He probably doesn't think of it as bribery, but I do, and I'm loving it.

We'll have yakitori and pearl milk tea (occasionally known as bubble tea), and while we pearl-milk-tea-it, we'll use one of our laptops to compile our list.

Even better, the yakitori is just under our building, and the pearl milk tea place is across the road.

Genius.

What would we do without local Aisan eateries? Probably be a lot, lot thinner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

I used to buy a yaki tori from the market in town every weekend. I haven't had one in years.

10:14 pm  
Blogger Ruth said...

man, i could use a boba drink (pearl milk tea) too!!! =D

10:18 am  
Blogger Shoebedoobedoo said...

Hmmm a $19.95 dress purchase, tell me more and where I can get myself one ...

8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home