Friday, May 12, 2006

It's almost time

...for an irregularly-scheduled knitting update.

I've just received the name for the person I'll be spoiling in Secret Pal 8. Without giving it all away, she is far more accomplished than me, and it will be a bit of a challenge to find nice gifts for her. In SP7 I had a pal who was NZ-mad, which made it easy - but my new match will require a lot of trips to source nice treats!

Although I haven't been blogging about it, I have actually been doing things other than moaning, whining, and generally feeling sorry for myself. Really!

Ype, I've gone to work, spoiled The Trouser for his birthday (actually, 9 days of birthday celebrations), and I've knit. I have a completed but unblocked Forecast, and 2 sleeves and half a back of Bianca, the beautiful but evil beaded cardigan knit on a needle 3mm in diameter.

Meanwhile it's been rainy and really, really cold. Roll on winter - you're keeping me focused on knitting to keep warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home