Friday, June 09, 2006

So close, and yet still so far

My final afternoon at work for a whole 9 days. (sigh) I am *so close* to our holiday!

All I have to get through between now and Tuesday afternoon is a bunch of shopping, washing, cleaning, packing and nursing (The Trouser is sick, poor love). Oh, and some relaxing and knitting if I can.

I just hope I can find an appropriate knitting project and couple of books to take with me!

Anyhow, you may not hear from me for another 9 days. Try not to go into withdrawl or anything. (smirk)

And just think, if 5 days at a 5-star resort in Fiji sounds good, well it probably is. But then again, we're there with my brothers, parents, Bridezilla, and her family. Oh, and they want us to go on a group cultural tour...

I should have plenty of weird stuff to blog about by the time I get back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

have a good trip! =)

7:22 pm  
Blogger Violet said...

have a nice time and I hope the rellies aren't to hard to get along with.

8:49 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

bon voyage! hurry back and blog about all your weird rellies!!

5:47 pm  
Blogger LK said...

Have a great time. Love that Bridezilla line, is she really that bad?

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home