Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Laundry dreams

Yesterday I did 5 loads of flea-bomb laundry, with 3 left over to keep me going today.

I could have washed more, but we lacked sufficient space in which to dry it all.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, one of my dreams last night was laundry-related: I dreamed about making a shibori scarf. Probably because I'd love to make one, and fantasised about it as I worked yesterday, then went home and used the washing machine for non-shibori-related washing.

In other enfleament news, I found an additional 6 bites this morning. I probably just missed them yesterday in the excitement of finding an 9 on my upper thigh.

God, I really, really hope I just missed them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoebedoobedoo said...

I went all obsessive complusive when I discovered fleabites on me last year and I couldn't determine home or work as the source. Needless to say both were flea-bombed, and the majority of my linen and wardrobe were springcleaned as a result to flush the little buggers out.
How did your flea-bomb go?

1:58 pm  
Blogger Justine said...

poor thing, we haven't had fleas since we moved here, but then we don't have pets or carpet! (don't get me started on the cockroaches) the flea bombs do work well though, you may have to rebomb to get the hatchees.

Any questions about the Shibori, just shout out.

10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home