Saturday, March 11, 2006

New beginnings

After an early-morning stop at the wool shop, I'm now ready for 3 new projects:

- Knitty's Forecast, with a lovely aubergine-y Jo Sharp wool.

- Rowan 38's Bianca, a beautiful beaded cardigan. I'm hoping to get the beads so I can start soon.

- A wrap for the mother-in-law in a bright purple. It's a Mother's Day present - thought I should get started early, given that I'll be far more interested in knitting everything else.

And what's spurred me on? The blast of cold weather recently.

Of course, as soon as I actually bought everything, the weather got wise and warmed right up.

Typical.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Skirt said...

Wow, what a beautiful colour! And no bobbles! I'm also planning to do the more fitted sleeves, but now I'll have to contemplate the bobble-less version too.

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home