Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Silence

Okay, so maybe no one remembers or cares about the new Power Rangers. Never mind, I'm still cool. Did I mention the street will be closed off *again* this weekend? This time it's a commercial. Auckland City Council, you make loads off these people, maybe it's time to make the parking around here free again? For the odd day when there's no filiming or construction, I mean. Like 3 days a year...

I haven't had a lot to say recently, mostly because I've been so buys doing stuff. Like knitting the evil black cardigan, and finding out that the job I wanted but was philosophical about not getting has been re-advertised.

Work has been really, really busy as usual. More frustrations and unprofessionalism for me to deal with, which has sucked.

I've also been waiting patiently. My Secret Pal has sent a package to me, so I'm checking the PO Box (no luck yet). The person I've sent an SP gift to hasn't posted about receiving her gift yet either.

I'd blame NZ Post, but they're not that slow - damn US mail service...

We've had a bit of progress on the wedding front too - but I'll save that for another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home