Thursday, January 19, 2006

Just when you think it's over...

...it all starts up again.

Work, that is. Thought I'd done everything I needed to do on a project, but spent the entire day on extra stuff no one thought to tell me about until today.

So much for an early night home, wrapping my SP's gift, and cooking a healthy meal for The Trouser. I mean, it will still happen - just not in the leisurely fashion that I prefer.

On a more positive note, a large corporation are interested in my CV, and I have an interview for a great-looking job next week. It would be a bit of a step up - managing people, and more real responsiblity - but still essentially what I do here on a shoestring.

Very glad tomorrow's Friday :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck!!!

12:33 pm  
Blogger The Skirt said...

Thanks!

4:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home