Tuesday, October 11, 2005

River slowing down to a stream

I stupidly got down to working on River again last night (the pale green wrap with a simple yet impossible pattern).

I hit the 100-row-mark - my goal for the evening - and then noticed what I had failed to notice in all my regular progress checks: I'd miscounted and screwed up, and the pattern was bung around row 94 or so.

I tried to undo only the affected stitches and pickthem back up, but I was tired and not entirely concentrating, so I unravelled and am back at row 92 again.

Mmmmph.

Memo to self: never knit River when you feel serene - you only mess it up. Wait until you're hopping mad and you get a lot done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoebedoobedoo said...

I am starting to get worried about you and the knitting and the dreams of Spotlight, is this an emerging case of OCD? ;)

1:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

7:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home