Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Photos!

Finally I took some photos of all my knitting projects.

Firstly, here's the Zhivago shrug, which I decided to knit in wool instead. The pattern called for crazy-long arms, so I ignored it and knit 43cm in rib, which still covers a good part of my hand.








And here's a close-up of the detail.











Next up is the baby blanket I'm knitting in cotton. Here you can see the 4 coloured squares. I think I'll just repeat the 4 and use one of the colours for edging.













And here's The Trouser, holding up River so far. By "so far", I mean at 70-odd rows, with 3 major unravelling sessions behind me. Now I'm a fanatic and count every stitch of every row, and check every 3 rows or so that I haven't screwed it up again.














The colour is off in both the photos - it's a lovely, soft sage green. But the detail is pretty impressive, as you can see!










And finally, a scarf I knitted for The Trouser ages ago. he was looking all work-y, so I interrupted him to be my model-slave :-)









Still no pics of The Ring - I need to scan it from the magazine. But I'll get there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home