Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Important update!

There are lots of things I should post about - our holidays and some pics, the election (bah), and my progress on my knitting (almost finished the shrug I negelected to knit all holiday long).

And I will - once my shrug is finished and I'm less distracted by getting back into the daily routine of life at home and at work.

But ANYWAY, I have bigger and lovelier news to share:

The Trouser asked me to marry him last night.

And I said yes.

Yay!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

and no one commented! (until now, that is). Congratulations!

10:18 am  
Blogger The Skirt said...

Thanks! I have temporarily become a mushy-brained sop, and I'm *loving* it!

11:22 am  
Blogger Frances said...

Awwww... congratulations!!!!

12:35 pm  
Blogger Violet said...

Congratulations - will you be changing your name to Mrs Trouser?

5:10 pm  
Blogger LK said...

Soory this is so late but that is awesome news - Congratulations!

You will be the most gorgeous Mrs Trouser ever!

2:07 pm  
Blogger The Skirt said...

Aw shucks thanks :-)

I will probably change my name - tho his is even harder to spell than mine. Unless I can convince him to change both of our names to something like Smith...

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home