Friday, May 13, 2005

Pillow love

I have had the same pillow for almost 20 years. In fact, we may have been bedmates for even longer (must ask my mum).

It is the perfect size and shape. While I can sleep fine with other pillows, I usually prefer my own. I am not alone.

Recently, The Trouser tried my pillow and has become addicted to it. Apparently it is much comfier than his fancy-schmancy moulded pillow, bought at great expense in a fancy-schmancy shop.

So we've swapped.

I love his pillow, and he raves about mine. My pillow is still the best, but his is pretty good - and if it keeps him happy, I guess that's OK.

2 Comments:

Blogger LK said...

That is the measure of true love - pillow swapping.

11:59 pm  
Blogger Violet said...

Twenty years service is pretty impressive for a single pillow. none of mine last more than a few years before they completely lose their springyness.

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home