Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

And it was a really happy birthday. Really, really happy, actually.

The Trouser generally spoiled and looked after me all day on Saturday, with lots of lovely presents, including some new fantastic socks (quite garish but very warm and cuddly!) and a gorgeous antique necklace.

But even better was the fact that we got to spend the day together. All day. We brunched, I had a manicure, we hung out, we looked at wedding bands, and we did it all together.

We also survived a dinner with both of our families. And I got some more presents. (I really like presents a lot. I mean A LOT. Like a three-year-old likes presents.)

I thought it was going to be hard to top last year's birthday, which we spent in the bosom of the Trouser's very extended family, and involved a serenade from an entire restaurant. But it was even better. Maybe ageing is a good thing after all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Ski-irt
Happy Birthday to you

And many happy returns!

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home