Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bullies suck

I've gone on about it here before, and I am so sick of it that I can't even be bothered to link back to the relevant entries - my boss is the bullying bitch from hell.

On Tuesday she yanked me in her office to berate me for my allegedly poor attitude and lack of commitment. Then she told me I should consider if I wanted to stay for the next "six weeks or whatever".

It's three months, bitch. You should be counting down the days if you hate me so much.

Pretty dumb of you to try to push me to resign, bitch - you should remember from your long-ago prestigious legal training that constructive dismissals are illegal.

And as for me? I'm reporting this to her boss, and considering making a formal complaint to HR. I'm sick of the bullying, and unlike everyone else in the office, I'm not going to roll over and die.

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

Hey good for you! It must take guts to stand up to your boss - it certainly goes completely against my authority-respecting upbringing. I hope it goes well.

7:06 pm  
Blogger Justine said...

I know exactly how you feel, and when I went to complain, the only person I could complain to was her new husband - so she keeps bullying, and they continue with 200% per annum staff turnover.

Staying strong while you are staying is the only way to stay sane.

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home