Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Good therapy

The venting seems to have helped to calm me down and make the anger a bit less insane.

Thanks.

Meanwhile a very good friend from high school has come back to town. It's been a couple years since we've seen each other, and to celebrate we went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. His choice, and quite good, though I think inferior to the previous movies, due to what I consider ill-judged editorial decisions.

I'm getting excited about Christmas. Not the crazy running to events thing, but the presents and the chance to spend a bit more Trouser-and-Skirt time. Mostly the last, but I do love my presents :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what did you think were the ill-judged editorial decisions?

trouser and skirt time sounds a little... below the belt!

12:02 pm  
Blogger Violet said...

trouser and skirt cominbations are still in fashion?

3:44 pm  
Blogger The Skirt said...

Edditer: I think they missed out some of the great bits like Dobby; and the Quidditch World Cup could have been done more thoroughly. I also didn't like that they made Hermione a bit sappy.

Yeah, T&S time does sound below the belt (blush).

Violet: In our house, yes, they are the only thing :-) But if you mean if they are still stylish in the real world, well kind of. Jeans and a longer, floaty-material skirt seem to be going strong still (just as well since I wear a combo like that so I can wear jeans to work).

10:40 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Right, I've got back to where I left off before I went on my big holiday, I hadn't read your response to my question. Yes, I agree about the Hermione thing, I was disappointed at her sudden downturn in spiritlzsrhimw. Oops, typing word verification at the end of your comment doesn't work!

12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home